Mission Control Productivity and Accomplishment Workshop
This two-day, live workshop delivers the foundation and fundamentals for a breakthrough in your effectiveness, productivity and performance. You will gain insight into the existing ways of working that pose a limit on your effectiveness, learn the fundamental principles of Mission Control, and practice the six elements of the Mission Control system. You will leave the workshop with new perspectives and practices that leave you more powerful, focused and productive.
In the Productivity & Accomplishment Workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to schedule yourself and your commitments so that you are consistently and powerfully focused on what is most important to you.
- How to powerfully manage everything there is for you to do and handle, including what you are not doing so that it is not nagging at you and impeding your productivity.
- How to convert tasks and to-dos into accomplishments that draw you naturally into action.
- How to use your personal organization tools to capture thoughts, ideas, and information before you forget them – which will help you do your best thinking and realize your plans.
- How to manage key projects to keep them moving forward, even in the presence of interruptions and emergencies.
- How to create each week as an ongoing series of accomplishments, rather than being overwhelmed by the demands on your time and resources.
- How to assess your own productivity – and how to keep increasing your level of productivity over time.
This workshop includes:
- The Productivity & Accomplishment Workshop. This workshop is led by a certified Mission Control leader in a classroom format. It combines the delivery of the Mission Control principles, tools and practices with lively group interaction.
- The Mission Control Workshop Binder. This manual includes a complete review of all workshop material, and provides detailed information on each of the six tools in the Mission Control system and the standard work practices for each tool.
- Software templates to get you started. These templates in Microsoft Excel will save you time and help you get started with the Mission Control system. Complete instructions on how to download these templates are included in the Mission Control Workshop Binder which you will receive in your workshop.
Who should participate? This workshop is for individuals who want to:
- Dramatically increase your productivity,
- Produce the results that are most important to you,
- Learn a new way to think about, organize and manage your work,
- Reduce stress and worry, and
- Create a new level of focus and effectiveness in your work and in your life.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Business professionals and managers in medium and large companies
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Sales professionals
- Independent professionals who work in consulting, insurance, financial services or real estate
- Human resources, Training and Organizational Development Managers